Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas 2011


We spent Christmas Eve, the unconventional way, at the beach. For as long as I’ve been alive, I have spent Christmas Eve at my Nana’s house. This is the first year away from family. Christmas Eve was actually really cool but Skyping the next day on Christmas morning with my family made me home sick. I really miss seeing my little cousins grow up. I can’t believe my cousin baby Levi has grown so big. I left when he was only 2 days old. I feel like I’m missing out on all those fun baby moments.

We were up until midnight Christmas Eve putting together the kids gifts including a train table for Nathaniel and a giant Barbie house for Sienna. I was so excited about this year. 

Christmas day was a lot of fun. We woke up and brought the kids out see what Santa had brought them. They were so excited to see all their cool gifts. We later went to a Christmas service at church. The evening was spent having dinner with the Stephenson family and their friends. 

Merry Christmas from Guam.

No comments:

Post a Comment