Sunday, December 30, 2012

Cali trip 2012


What a great trip we had. We arrived in Cali on May 24th. Everyone was surprised by our arrival. We didn't let anyone know we were coming until we were in Hawaii. We had a busy 6 weeks. Lots of visiting with friends, family and of course lots of visits to Disneyland. I stayed with my parents. The kids enjoyed playing with cousins on a regular basis.
Andrew joined us for a week in June. We had a great party for the kids and got to see the whole family. While on vacation, Nathaniel had another visit to the ER for stitches on his chin. It had only been 5 months when we took him for his forehead. I guess I have to prepare for many more. 
I spent a week in Redlands for a week of camp at out church. It was fun to see friends on a daily basis and to watch the kids reunite with their friends. They acted like they never left. We were hoping to spend the 4th of July with family but Andrew purchased our tickets for our flight home. I didn't think it was going to affect me to leave because I was missing Guam  and my hubby.  It was hard for me and the kids. Nathaniel and Sienna were crying in the airport because they didn't want to leave and that got me crying too. People thought that I was crazy or something. I was blessed to have a TSA worker help me get through security and helped me with my luggage all the way to the gate. Every time I felt overwhelmed, God put someone in my path to help. 
I finally arrived in Guam to a nice welcoming from my husband with a nice orchid plant and our friends the Stehpenson's

No comments:

Post a Comment