Sunday, December 30, 2012

8 Months

My life felt like it was coming to an end when I found out that we were coming to Guam. The idea was depressing but (with a lot of prayer from my friends) things slowly got better leading up to our departure. Our going away party was very hard. I never thought I would have to say so many goodbyes in one day. I was an emotional wreck. I felt like a child kicking and screaming the morning of July 4th when I said my last goodbye’s to my immediate family. 

We are going on 8 months now and I am so grateful that I am here in Guam. God had his perfect plan for us. Living here has allowed for plenty of quality time which has really helped our family grow closer. It has been so refreshing to be able to go on snorkel dates, boonie stomps (hikes), and lunch dates.

The kids are enjoying their adventures. They are learning hiking, swimming, snorkeling, and all about the ocean.

Thank you Lord for knowing what was best for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment